Castable urethanes are molded into thousands of custom parts typically taking advantage of urethane’s unique physical properties including:
- Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Cut & Tear Strength
- High Load Bearing Capability
- Resistance to Oils & Solvents
- Long Flex Life
- Wide Range of Hardness (10A – 80D)
- Superior Dynamic Properties
- High or Low Resilience
- Good Hydrolytic Stability
- High Impact Strength
Harkness Industries’ unparalleled knowledge of urethane chemistry coupled with a wide variety of engineering capabilities enable our design group to select the optimum urethane for each application.
Prototypes are available upon request. Production runs of 1 to 100,000 parts or more! Challenge us to exceed your expectations.
We produce products from 10 Shore A to 80 Shore D utilizing the following castable urethane types: