- Injection molding allows for high production output...
About: Nancy Williams
Recent Posts by Nancy Williams
Natural polyurethanes vary from a light tan (almost yellow) to a medium-dark amber (almost greenish). This variation is noticed from supplier to supplier, and even within a given supplier’s production. Black or other colored (pigmented) polyurethanes do not typically exhibit this variability in color. It is important to note that these color variations...
- Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Cut & Tear Strength
- High Load Bearing Capability
- Resistance to Oils & Solvents
- Long Flex Life
- Wide Range of Hardness (10A – 80D)
- Superior Dynamic Properties
- High or Low Resilience
- Good Hydrolytic Stability
- High Impact Strength
Recent Comments by Nancy Williams
No comments by Nancy Williams yet.